The JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Development Tools part 2 course helps you acquire the skills to execute the critical components for designing forms and interactive applications.
Upon completion of this course, you will have the knowledge to successfully build and run a simple application using event rules and processing options
You will also receive hands-on experience as you enhance EnterpriseOne applications with advanced features from the development tools
These features include system functions, simple error messages, business functions, table event rules, table I/O, and advanced event rule logic
You will learn techniques that you can use to ensure data integrity within your company, including methods for implementing transaction processing and facilitating multi-currency transactions
Using several debugging techniques, you will gain experience troubleshooting and correcting interactive application problems
Additionally, you learn about FDA Compare tool which allows the comparison of one version of an application to another and merge changes
You will also learn about performance engineering, including techniques and tools for evaluating and improving the performance of JDEdwards EnterpriseOne applications
- Use advanced tools functionality in application development.
- Design event rules and reports for referential integrity.
- Analyze and integrate software modifications.
- Evaluate and troubleshoot interactive applications.
- Describe JD Edwards EnterpriseOne application design and technology.
- Technology overview
- Designing Event Rules
- Designing Processing Options
- Designing Error Messages
- Developing JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Designing Application-Defined Hot Keys
- Modifying Form Data Structures
- Using System Functions to Enhance
- Dsing System Functions to Enhance
- Implementing Table I/O
- Designing Business Functions
- Describing Transaction Processing
- Designing Table Event Rules
- Designing NERs for Referential Integrity
- Designing Reports for Referential Integrity
- Using ER Compare for Event Rules
- Using FDA Compare to Compare Forms
- Debugging Applications
- Evaluating Application Performance
- Troubleshooting JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Applications