This course is going to walk you through some of the day-to-day operational activities that you might find yourself managing in the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure ecosystem.
Kick things off with a dive into the automation components, OCI CLI, Terraform, Resource Manager, and Ansible. Next we deal with a few operational tasks associated to custom images, OS management, traffic management, security best practices, and troubleshooting.
At the end of the day, it is critical for the environment to expand with the needs of the application or the customer requirements and at the same time manage costs. Learn to plan your scaling operations, and setup alerting, proper cost management of our environment and troubleshoot any issues encountered.
- Use OCI CLI to create, discover, and terminate resources
- Create shell scripts using OCI CLI
- Use Oracle Resource Manager
- Provision a simple set of OCI resources with Ansible
- Manage custom images
- Network Security Architecture: VCN, Load balancer, and DNS
- Describe Scaling options
- Billing and account management options in OCI Console
- Automating Cloud Tasks
- Operational Activities on OCI
- Troubleshooting OCI Services
- Securing OCI
- Monitoring, Notification, Logging
- Pricing, Billing, Support