Operating system is a collection of system software that runs on computer allows us to find the computer more easily and is responsible to run basic systems and application programs and to manage and audit the hardware connected to the computer.
Main operating systems used for enterprises:
Linux (Oracle Enterprise Linux, RedHat Enterprise Linux)
- Linux or GNU/Linux; General name given to operating systems installed on Linux core and various GNU tools. Linux core and GNU tools are free and independent and made of open source code. Source codes can be distributed, changed and used freely under GNU General Public License.
- Solaris is a UNIX based operating system that was originally developed by Sun Microsystems. It has replaced SunOS, its predecessor, in 1993 and it was renamed as Oracle Solaris after acquisition of Sun by Oracle in January 2010.
- Microsoft Windows is an operating systems family that is used most throughout the world and developed by Microsoft, which approaches to the user through graphical interfaces and visual messages and eliminates the need to type by using a keyboard to command.
As Method IT, the services that we provide for your Operating Systems:
- 7/24 Support
- 5/8 (8 hours in every weekday) Support
- Installation of operating systems appropriate for your systems
- Updating and development of operating systems available in your systems
- Daily system checks