Oracle WebLogic Server for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure is a solution that quickly provisions an Oracle WebLogic Server domain and cluster on virtual machines in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. It enables you to develop and deploy Oracle Java Enterprise Edition applications.
This course is ideal for aspiring administrators, as it provides an overview of the WebLogic Server and guides you through the management and configuration of WLS domains.
- Describe the Oracle WebLogic Server for OCI Architecture and Components
- Create a Base and JRF enabled Domain
- Manage and Secure a Domain in Oracle WLS for OCI
- Identify common problems and troubleshoot WLS for OCI Domain
- Get Started with Oracle WebLogic Server for OCI
- Provision WLS and Underlying Components
- Configure and Manage a Domain in Oracle WLS
- Scale, Back Up and Restore a WLS Domain