This training provides an overview of all the Gang of Four (GoF) design patterns as outlined in their seminal book, together with modern-day variations, adjustments, discussions of intrinsic use of patterns in the C++ Language.
- Object Design Fundamentals
- OOP Principles and Design Patterns
- Interface Patterns: Adapter, Facade, Composite, Bridge
- Responsibility Patterns: Singleton, Observer, Flyweight, Mediator, Chain of Responsibility, Proxy
- Construction Patterns: Builder, Factory Method, Abstract Factory, Prototype, Memento
- Operation Patterns: Template Method, State, Strategy, Command, Interpreter
- Extension Patterns: Decorator, Iterator, Visitor