This Oracle Coherence 12c: Share and Manage Data in Clusters training will teach you about Coherence and Coherence development. Oracle Coherence is an in-memory data caching and event engine often referred to as an in-memory data grid solution, designed to seamlessly improve performance, reliability and fault tolerance of Java, .NET and C++ applications.
- Develop Coherence applications.
- Install Coherence with and without WebLogic Server.
- Configure Managed Coherence Servers in a WLS domain.
- Configure Coherence caches.
- Query Coherence caches.
- Develop Grid Archives.
- Understand the architecture of Coherence and how data is managed in a Coherence cluster.
- Integrate Coherence with other data sources.
- Examine Coherence C++ installation and coding basics.
- Understand how Coherence entities can be exposed as REST (JSON and JAXB) objects.
- Overview content node
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Coherence
- Getting Started with Oracle Coherence
- Working with Objects
- Coherence ön belleklerini yapılandırma.
- Observing Data Grid Events
- Querying and Aggregating Data in the Cache
- Performing In-place Processing of Data with Entry Processors
- Integrating a Data Source with Coherence
- Typical Caching Architectures
- Representational State Transfer
- Managed Coherence Servers for WLS
- Understanding Coherence Security
- Coherence JMX and Reporter