The Developing Applications for the Java EE 7 Platform training teaches you how to build and deploy enterprise applications that comply with Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 7. The technologies presented in this course include annotations, Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB), Java Persistence API (JPA), Java Transaction API (JTA), Servlets, JavaServer Pages(JSPs), JavaServer Faces (JSF), Contexts and Dependency Injection (CDI), JAX-RS RESTful and SOAP Web Services, the Java API for WebSocket, Java Message Service API (JMS), Bean Validation, Batch API, Timer services, and Java EE Concurrency.
- Use Java Persistence and Java Transaction APIs.
- Create a flexible component model using EJB and CDI technology.
- Provide Timer, Concurrency and Batch services.
- Create SOAP and REST WebServices.
- Develop web-based interfaces using Servlets, Java Server Pages, JavaServer Faces.
- Assemble and deploy Java applications to a JEE Application Server.
- Introduction to Java EE
- Managing Persistence by Using JPA Entities
- Implementing Business Logic by Using EJBs
- Using Java Message Service API
- Implementing SOAP Services by Using JAX-WS
- Creating Java Web Applications by Using Servlets
- Creating Java Web Applications by Using JSPs
- Implementing REST Services using JAX-RS API
- Creating Java Applications with WebSockets
- Develop Web Applications Using JavaServer Faces
- Securing Java EE Applications
- Appendixes/Additional Content
- Java Logging
- CDI Beans
- BeanValidation and JPA API
- Batch and Concurrency APIs
- JAXB API
- "Pre-CDI" Servlet Examples