This Oracle SuperCluster for System Administrators training is intended for system administrators who perform administration on the Oracle SuperCluster T5-8 or the Oracle SuperCluster M6-32. The goal of the course is to provide administrators with the knowledge and skills necessary to perform configuration, administration, and basic troubleshooting.
- List the functions and features of Oracle SuperCluster.
- Identify the components and architecture of Oracle SuperCluster.
- Integrate Oracle SuperCluster into an existing data center.
- Administer Oracle SuperCluster.
- Configure Oracle VM Server for SPARC (LDoms) and discuss configuration options.
- Perform basic troubleshooting and common tasks of Oracle SuperCluster, including backup and recovery.
- Know where to obtain and use SuperCluster and Solaris best practices.
- SuperCluster Introduction
- Oracle SuperCluster T5-8 Overview
- Oracle SuperCluster M6-32 Overview
- SuperCluster Administration, Configuration and Maintenance
- SuperCluster Domains
- Troubleshooting and Common Tasks
- Best Practices