The Oracle VM Server for SPARC: Installation and Configuration course teaches practical skills for building and managing virtual environments, based on scalable and dynamic resource management using Oracle SPARC server virtualization technology.
- Build scalable logical domain based virtual environments.
- Assign dedicated and shared resources to domains.
- Administer server resources for logical domains running business applications.
- Create root and I/O domains to increase performance for business critical applications.
- Increase availability and flexibility for virtual environments with live migration.
- Introduction to Oracle VM Server for SPARC
- Planning and Installing the Oracle VM Server for SPARC Software
- Configuring the Control and Service Domain
- Creating Guest Domains
- Building I/O and Root Domains
- Performing Logical Domains Administration
- Migrating Logical Domains